domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

christmas

A photo of a bear decoration for a Christmas tree.Image via Wikipedia



you say that Christmas is every day and I agree with you. today was one of those days of Christmas for me, it's still not over, and for who wanted to be christmas. perhaps for you too. wanted it to be? done something for it to be? the day was christmas then. unless you're not reading this blog for not being able to do, I mean, if you're part of a large set of living beings who do not want to know if they have electricity and internet and a blessed computer, and only worry about the next meal because the last was too many hours ago. i do not know anyone in these circumstances, so today is Christmas. i enjoyed the sun today - was an excellent day at the beach - and I'm indulging myself in a delicious bath which is great for relaxing.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário